Tagged by reading the meme- the rules are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th Sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.
So here's what I got:
Robin looked closely at the woman; they knew all about the Ghost from Rune, of course, but Rune had described someone very like this woman -- one of her few supporters after the inkeeper's first wife had died. The cook--
"Are you Annie Cook?" Robin asked.
It's from The Robin and the Kestrel by Mercedes Lackey, a book I read back in the day. It's very young adult, but I liked it then.
Tag on anyone who reads this!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
And the first one:
Here’s how it goes. You are about to have your own band’s CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. It’s fun and requires no thought at all. Go to……
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.
Here's what I ended up with:
It's great, because it's a Doctor Who refrence. For kicks, I tried again and...: